The project EVOLVE „European Values of social Life and Vocational Integration“ emphasizes the need for promoting European values to enhance social inclusion and economic integration.
The EVOLVE project consortium includes project coordinator Le Monde des Possibles, Belgium and 4 partners Paragon Limited, Malta; KIST Consult, Austria; Instituto para el fomento del desarrollo y la formación S.L, Spain and Stiftelsen Mangfold i arbeidslivet, Norway.
Migrants of all cultures, interested to adapt for social inclusion and workplace integration as per European Values and having at least EQF level A2 proficiency in host language
EVOLVE project is scheduled for 24 months with the following activities:
- Comparative analysis of of cross-cultural European values in all partner countries
- Development of the EVOLVE training program for career guidance (theory and practice) and sustainable tailor-made training
- Development of the ‚Values Navigator‘ Digital Training Platform for Learning via APPs in 6 languages
- Development of the EVOLVE career guidance training evaluation (including EQF and ECVET-recognition)
- EVOLVE methodolgy guidelines for “Career Guidance for Migrants” in each country for training implementation, evaluation, examination and dissemination
- Project management and implementation comprising quality control measures (monitoring) to ensure timely implementation as per allocated budget.